CS PROFESSIONAL PROGRAMME
Professional Programme can be pursued only after clearing the Executive Programme of CS Course
Admission in CS Professional Course
Admission to the course is open throughout the year via online through ICS] website . Examinations are held twice a year in June & December.
Cut Off Dates For Admission
28th February for appearing in both modules in December Exams in the same year.
31st May for appearing in single module in December Examination in the same year.
31st August for appearing in both modules in June Exam in the next year.
30th November for appearing in single module in June Examination in the next year.
Subjects For CS Professional Course
There are 9 papers divided into 3 Modules in CS Professional Program (new syllabus – w.e.f. 1st September 2013 )
Module I (3 papers)
- Advanced Company Law and Practice
- Secretarial Audit, Compliance Management and Due Diligence
- Corporate Restructuring, Valuation and Insolvency
Module II (3 papers)
- Information Technology and Systems Audit
- Financial, Treasury and Forex Management
- Ethics, Governance and Sustainability
Module III (3 papers)
- Advanced Tax Laws and Practice
- Drafting, Appearances and Pleadings
- Electives 1 out of below 5 subjects
- 9.1. Banking Law and Practice
- 9.2. Capital, Commodity and Money Market
- 9.3. Insurance Law and Practice
- 9.4. Intellectual Property Rights – Law and Practice
- 9.5. International Business-Laws and Practices
Registration Fees’ 12,000/-
Examination Fees 1200/- per Module
Last date for submission of application for appearing in the examination 25th March (with late fee of ‘250/- till 9th April) for June.
25th September (with late fee of 250/- till 10th October) for December.
MEDIUM OF EXAMINATION
The Institute allows facility to students to appear in examination in English as well as in Hindi.
Examination Qualifying Marks
(a) For All Modules:
A candidate shall be declared to have passed in All Modules of the Professional Programme examination — If taken simultaneously and if he/she secures at one sitting, a minimum of 40% marks in each of the papers in which he/she is required to appear and 50% marks in aggregate of all the papers.
(b) For One Module:
A candidate is declared to have passed in one module of the Professional Programme examination if he/she secures at one sitting a minimum of 40% marks in each paper and 50% marks in the aggregate of all papers of that module and is declared to have completed the Professional Programme examination on passing all the modules.
Provided that a candidate who has appeared in all the papers of a module, for which he/she was required to enroll, and has secured 60% or more marks in any paper(s) and a minimum of 25% marks in each of the remaining paper(s) of the module, but has failed in that module, shall be exempted from that or those paper(s) in which he/she secured 60% or more marks, in any subsequent examination on submission of an application in this behalf on or before the last date of enrolment for the examination in which he/she intends to appear;
IME Limit For Completing CS Examination
A student is required to complete the Executive and the Professional examination within the registration period. However, on payment of requisite fees the validity of registration may be renewed / extended for further period subject to fulfilling the applicable guidelines.
Details of 15 Days Academic Program For Students
The 15 days academic program (i.e. PIP4PEGP+PSDP+PEDP) shall be applicable for all students who have completed their Executive Program (i.e. passed both /all modules of Executive Program) on or after 25th August, 2015.
The break-up of 15 days academic program exposure is as under:
- i) 2 days = Professional Induction Program (PIP)
- ii) 3 days = Professional e-governance Program (PEGP)
- iii) 5 days = Professional Skill Development Program (PSDP)
- iv) 5 days = Professional Entrepreneurship Development Program (PEDP)
- i. 15 days Academic program is applicable to every student who is successfully completing Executive Program (whether already undergoing training or not) of ICS], on or after 25th August, 2015.
- ii. PIP & PEGP are to be completed within 3 months of passing Executive programor within 2 months of commencement of their 15 months/1 year/2 years training, whichever is earlier. If, any student is already undergoing training on the date of passing the Executive program, in such case 2 months criteria is not applicable to him/her.
- iii. PEGP is to be commenced only after PIP is completed.
- iv. PSDP is to be completed only after completing PIP & PEGP but, in any case within 7 months from the passing of Executive program.
- v. PEDP is to be completed only after completing PIP, PEGP & PSDP but, in any case should be completed atleast 3 months prior to the completion date of their 15 months/lyear/2 years training.
- vi. Students failing to complete the above requirement will not be allowed to fill up the admission form for undergoing MSOP (or by whatever name called).
Long Internship/Traning Structure For The Students Effective From 1st April, 2014
Three years on registration to Foundation Programme;
Two years after passing the Executive Programme;
One year after passing the Professional Programme
Best CS Professional Coaching classes In Delhi
The Company Secretary is typically responsible for the timely distribution of agendas and other material to directors, shareholders, and auditors and the correct recording of shareholder and director meetings and resolutions.
What Is the Company Secretary’s Role?
An organization’s Company Secretary (CS) is one of the most senior roles in the market. A certified Company Secretary is in charge of the legal affairs of a company or an individual who has obtained the certification.
The corporate secretary (CS) for CS professional Google Drive ONLINE classes is in charge of preparing and auditing the company’s tax returns. It is done to keep accurate records, report to the company’s board of directors on the firm’s financial health, and ensure that the company complies with all applicable legal and regulatory requirements. If you want to work as a Company Secretary, you’ll need to undergo professional training and pass exams.
What Is CSEET / CS Foundation Course Exam?
The Institute of Company Secretaries of India has significantly altered the CS exam curriculum. The CS Foundation program has been canceled and replaced with the CS Executive Entrance Test (CSEET). CSEET will now be a prerequisite for all students seeking admission to the CS Executive Program. Certain groups, however, have been exempted.
Students currently enrolled in the CS Foundation curriculum online CS Professional Coaching will be permitted to sit for the test until their registration expires. Following completion of the CS Foundation program, such students may enroll for the CS Executive program using the standard procedure.
Graduate or postgraduate applicants who were previously allowed to apply straight to the CS Executive program must now additionally qualify for the CSEET.
Why Should You Enrol In The CS Coaching Program?
CS Coaching is crucial for CS professionals since it assists you in clarifying your thoughts and questions. Therefore, it is proposed that you join a study group for optimal preparation. Nitesh Kr. Jaiswal CS Classes (CS NKJ CS CLASSES) is an online education service that offers virtual lectures delivered through PenDrive/Google Drive by India’s top faculty.
You may pass the CS exams without taking coaching lessons for CS Professional Online Classes since they do not include suitable material. And theory can only be comprehended and acquired by self-study. These courses are theoretical, and with constant study, you may efficiently finish the curriculum.
Why Nitesh Kr. Jaiswal CS Classes ( CS NKJ CS CLASSES ) Is The Best CS Coaching Program?
Nitesh KR Jaiswal CS Classes, the best CS Professional coaching in laxmi nagar, Delhi is a professionally managed company secretarial service in Delhi, India. The firm provides a wide range of consulting services to small, medium, and big enterprises—the firm’s primary expertise in providing top-notch services and educating students on that particular field.
The Bottom Line
The bottom line is that a Company Secretary is accountable for the effective administration of a business, notably adhering to statutory and regulatory obligations and ensuring that the board of directors’ decisions are carried out. Get connected with the no. 1 CS Professional coaching classes in Delhi- Nitesh Kr Jaiswal CS Classes (CS NKJ CS CLASSES).
The Company Secretary Foundation course includes subjects like business environment, entrepreneurship, management, communication, ethics, economics, and accounting.
CS Professional is the final stage to clear for becoming CS i.e., Company secretary. After the completion of CS Foundation Course (First Stage), there are two more courses to be completed to become CS which are CS Executive & CS Professional. So, the final stage is CS Professional.
In Executive Programme 2.89 percent of candidates passed in both modules whereas 9.50 percent passed in Module – I and 9.98 percent in Module – II.