MAJOR CHANGES IN THE PROCESSES/ GUIDELINES PERTAINING TO STUDENT REGISTRATION, EXAMINATION ENROLLMENT, ETC. PURSUANT TO ISSUE OF COMPANY SECRETARIES (AMENDMENT) REGULATIONS, 2020.
The Gazette Notification onthe Company Secretaries (Amendment) Regulations, 2020 has been published on 3rdFebruary, 2020 in the Official Gazette of India and the same shall be applicable from the said date of publication.
With the introduction of new regulations, a number of processes / guidelines have changed. A summary of such changes in the student registration, examination enrollment, etc. are furnished hereunder :
- 1. New Admissions to the Foundation Programme of CS Course stands discontinued. (Note : Existing Foundation Programme Students shall be allowed to appear in the Foundation Programme Examinations till expiry of the validity of their registrations. Such students, after passing the Foundation Programme Examinations, may register for Executive Programme as perexisting process.)
- 2. CS Executive Entrance Test (CSEET) is being introduced which will be a mandatory qualifying test for all categories of students for registration to Executive Programme except a few exempted categories. Graduates / Post Graduates, who were hitherto eligible to seek registration directly to Executive Programme, will also have to qualify the CSEET to become eligible for registration to Executive Programme.
- 3. The followingcategories of students shall be exempted from qualifying CSEET and can seek registration directly to Executive Programme :
a) CS Foundation Programme passed students Exemption Fee : Nil b) ICAI (The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India) Final Course passed students. Exemption Fee :Rs.5000/- c) ICMAI (The Institute of Cost Accountants of India) Final Course passed students. Exemption Fee:Rs.5000/- d) Graduates and Post Graduates (Having minimum 50% marks) Exemption Fee:Rs.5000/-
- 4. Revised Fee Structure for registration to Executive Programme is given below :
Particulars Fee Payable (Rs.) CSEET passed CS Foundation passed ICAI Final passed ICMAI Final passed Registration Fee 2000 2000 2000 2000 Education Fee 6500 6500 6500 6500 CSEET Exemption Fee Nil Nil 5000 5000 Pre-Exam Test Fee 1000 1000 1000 1000 One Day Orientation Prog. Fee 600 600 600 600 Chartered Secretary Journal Subscription (Optional) for one year 500 500 500 500 Total 10600 10600 15600 15600
- 5. The first CS Executive Entrance Test shall be tentatively held in the month of May, 2020. Tentative schedule for conducting CS Executive Entrance Test throughout the year shall be as under :
Month of CSEET Period During which candidates can register for CSEET Date of CSEET Last Date for Declaration of Results Cut-off date of registration in CS Executive Program May 16th December to 15th April Saturday/ Sunday in 2nd /3rd Week of May By 4th Week of May 31st May for appearing in both modules of Executive Program in December session in same year) July 16th April to 15th June Saturday/ Sunday in 2nd /3rd Week of July By 4th Week of July 31st July (for appearing in single module of Executive Program in December session in same year) November 16th June to 15th October Saturday/ Sunday in 2nd /3rd Week of November By 4th Week of November 30th November (for appearing in both modules of Executive Program in June session in next year) January 16th October to 15th December Saturday/ Sunday in 2nd /3rd Week of January By 4th Week of January 31st January (for appearing in single module of Executive Program inJune session in same year)
- 6. The CS Executive Entrance Test shall be conducted on a single day as per the following :
- a) Computer Based Test of 120 Minutes consisting of four parts viz. (i) Business Communication; (ii) Legal Aptitude & Logical Reasoning (iii) Economic and Business Environment & (iv) Current Affairs; and
- b) Viva Voce of 15 Minutes on “Presentation and Communication Skills”
- 7. The CSEET shall be an online Computer-based Test. CSEET will be comprising of MCQs, audio clips, video clips, and descriptive questions.
- 8. An aggregate of 50% and minimum 40% marks in each subject will be the qualifying criteria for CSEET. The duration of CSEET shall be 135 minutes (120 Minutes for MCQ test and 15 minutes for Viva Voce). There will be no negative marking.
- 9. The cut-off dates for registration to Executive Programme and Professional Programme for appearing in the Company Secretaries Examinations held in June and December every year stands changed as under :
Session of CS Executive/ Professional Examinations No. of Module(s) in which a Student can appear in the Examinations Cut-off date for Registration to Executive/ Professional Programme June All Modules 30th November (previous year) Any One Module 31st January (same year) December All Modules 31st May (same year) Any One Module 31st July (same year)
- 10. Provisional Registration to Executive Programme stands discontinued.
- 11. Executive and Professional Programme Students (Syllabus 2017 onwards) shall successfully complete a Pre-Examination Test to become eligible for seeking enrolment to the main examinations.
- 12. Registration of Executive and Professional Programme students should be valid as on the date of submission of examination enrolment application. If the validity of registration has expired, they will have to seek Registration Denovo to become eligible for submission of examination enrolment request.
- 13. Students enrolled for the main examinations and are desirous of submitting requests for change of Examination Centre, Medium, Combination of Modules shall be required submit formal requests 30 days prior to the date of commencement of examinations.
- 14. A new clause “Continuation of Registration” is being introduced according to which the students will have to keep their registration renewed from time to time even after passing Professional Programme Stage till completion of all the training requirements so as to become entitled to be enrolled as member of the Institute. The prescribed fee for seeking “Continuation of Registration” shall be Rs.1000/-per year.
- 15. The provision of “Extension of Registration” stands discontinued. On expiry of the validity of registration, students of Executive and Professional Programme shall be required to seek renewal through “Registration Denovo” process.
- 16. Registration to CSEET (CS Executive) Entrance Examination Click Here
Welcome to CS NKJ CS CLASSES- The Best CSEET Coaching in Laxmi Nagar Delhi
CS NITESH KR JAISWAL CS CLASSES – CORPORATE LAW ACADEMY, being the best CSEET coaching in Laxmi Nagar, NEW DELHI was founded in 2010 with the far sighted vision and mission of Mr. CS NItesh KR. Jaiswal. We began as an organization for CS coaching to provide an excellent launch pad for serious candidates.
We saw a change in the way students thought about problems and approached them. We began researching methods for increasing kids’ I.Q. We have left an everlasting imprint on the students who completed CS NKJ CS CLASSES, the best CSEET classes in LAXMINAGAR, Delhi. We began altering lives and making a difference in people’s lives. Today, pursuing the impossible and constantly pushing the bar has been ingrained in the CS NKJ CS CLASSES , LAXMINAGAR , NEW DEHI.
The Company Secretaries (Amendment) Regulations, 2020, were published in the Official Gazette of India on February 3, 2020, and are effective as of the date of publication.
Numerous processes/guidelines have been altered due to the implementation of new rules. An overview of such changes in student enrolment are:
- Admissions to the Foundation Programme of the CS (COMPANY SECRETARY) Courses are no longer being accepted. Existing Foundation Programme students may sit for the Foundation Programme Examinations until their registrations expire.
- Except for a few exceptions, the CS. The CS Executive Entrance Test (CSEET) is being adopted as a mandatory qualifying test for all categories of students seeking admission to the Executive Program.
- The inaugural C.S. The Executive Entrance Test scheduled for FROM 2020.
- 120-minute computer-based examination divided into four sections, namely
- Communication in Business
- Aptitude for Law and Logical Reasoning
- The economic and commercial environment
- Current affairs
- The CSEET will be a computer-based exam administered online. MCQs, audio clips, video clips, and descriptive questions will all be included in CSEET.
- The cut-off dates for enrolling in the CS Executive Program and Professional Program to sit for the Company Secretaries Examination are offered in June and December each year.
- Provisional Registration for the Executive Program is no longer available. Executive and Professional Program students must pass a Pre-Examination Test to sit for the main tests.
- Students enrolled in the Executive and Professional Programs shall have a valid registration as of the date of submission of their examination enrollment application.
- Students registered in the main exams who want to make official requests for changes to the Test Centre, Medium, or Combination of Modules must do so 30 days before the examination.
- A new provision entitled “Continuation of Registration” is being implemented, which requires students to maintain their current registration even after passing the Professional Programme Stage. The required cost for re-registration is Rs 1000 each year.
CS NKJ CS CLASSES, having the authority to be the Best CSEET classes in Delhi, has set a high bar in education.
There is no need to clear CSEET exams in 2021-2022. A candidate possessing any of the following qualifications is eligible for direct admission in CS Executive Course i.e. exempted from passing the Company Secretary Executive Entrance Test