Company Secretary Course-Best career option for Commerce students
Company secretaries have a bright future. It is one of the prestigious job profile in the field of commerce and accounting.After completing and the course ,candidate can make a career can make a career in stock exchange ,company affairs departments ,financial auditing firms,laws boards,and various government departments.
The cs programme offered by the CS Nitesh kr Jaiswal includes three levels:
- Foundation programme
- Executive programmes
- Professional programme
What is company secretary course(CS)
A company secretary is a senior position in citizens sector establishment .Also known as compliance officers,it is one of the positions that is a part of the key managerial personals (which usually includes the CEO & CFO)of any company .
Accompany secretary is typically names a corporate secretary)
APPOINTMENT OF COMPANY SECRETARY
- Listed companies.
- Public company paid share capital of 10 crore and more.
- Every private company has paid rupees 10 crore and more.
- ROLE OF COMPANY SECRETARY
- A company secretary is responsible for efficient administration of a company,particularly with regard to ensuring compliance with statutory and regulatory requirements and for ensuring that decisions of boards of directors are implemented.
- The company secretary ensures that an organization complies with relevant legislation and regulation,and keeps board members informed of legal responsibilities.
- It also ensures that dividends are paid and maintains company records,such as lists of directors and shareholders, and annual accounts.
- To do all such duties as assigned by boards.
- To provide advice to the boards of direction of legal obligations.
- To guide the directors about their responsibility and duties.
- Keeping the companies record and maintain the statutory registers as required by companies.
OPPORTUNITIES TO A COMPANY SECRETARY
- Research and company affairs opportunities.
- Employments in the companies.
- Self employment.
- Financial advisory services.
- Employment in company secretary.
- Specialists in banks in fields of finance ,accounts and so on.
- Organization affairs are conducted by boards like councial and other corporations.
- EXAMPLES like companies,cooperatives societies,trust ,associations.
2.WHY COMPANY SECRETARY COURSE (CS)-BEST CAREER OPTIONS FOR COMMERCE STUDENTS
- THERE are various reasons why company secretary is the best career for commerce students because the demand for skilled professionals in corporate governance, compliance ,and management continues to rise ,making company secretary courses is the best of our career.
- The other reasons Company secretary course is also good for commerce students because
it provides two types of career options that is
- 1st one is It provide cs in employment
- 2nd one is to provide cs practitioners.
Company is a highly respectable job in India coupled with legal responsibilities.
As a cs in employment ,you will be responsible for ensuring that a company operates with legal and regulatory frameworks.
SCOPE OF COMPANY SECRETARY FOR STUDENTS
- The company secretary graduates have various job scopes as Legal counselor ,human resource manager ,legal manager ,and executive assistant.
- The company secretary aspirants can pursue through distance education also.
3. Company Secretary course fees
- Registration = 1500s
- Tuition Fee =5000
- Examination Form Fee =1800
- Examination Fee =500
- Total =8,800
4 Best Course after company Secretary
- CA(CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT)
- CERTIFIED PUBLIC ACCOUNT (CPA)
- CERTIFIED MANAGEMENT ACCOUNTANT (CMA)
5. Duration of Cs Course
The company secretary course duration is of 3 years.