CS NKJ CLASSES is run by CS NITESH KUMAR JAISWAL sir who is a qualified company secretary. He started this institution in 2010. He faces many ups and downs in his journey but he never gave up. His spirit of never giving up made him BRAND NKJ.
CS Nitesh sir is often called a special guest in the INSTITUTE OF COMPANY SECRETARIES OF INDIA as well as the INSITITUTE OF CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT OF INDIA. His inspirational journey of him is a motivation to us.
Now, this time he runs CS NKJ CS CLASSES with the best faculties. All over Delhi CS NKJ CS CLASSES is the only institute that teaches CSEEṬ, CS EXECUTIVE, and CS PROFESSIONAL both face-to-face and online. This institute also provides recorded classes. This is the only institute that teaches line-by-line with concept clarity.
The faculties are well qualified and they don’t want their students to remain just a bookworm they also work on our personality, self-confidence, and way of presenting personality. They want us to engage in every activity so they conduct activities from time to time. This is the best institute for CS PROFESSION. And because of CS Nitesh kr. Jaiswal sir we cs aspirants got the best way to achieve our goals. And to conclude with CS NITESH sir has always followed a mantra for his institute i.e. ONLY FOR CS NOTHING ELSE
NITESH SIR AND FROM THE VERY BOTTOM OF OUR HEARTS WE ARE VERY THANKFUL TO CS TO CS NKJ CS CLASSES
A company secretary is a professional who is responsible for ensuring compliance with the legal and regulatory requirements of a company. In India, the Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI) is the governing body that conducts the CS course and regulates the profession. The CS course is designed to equip students with the knowledge and skills required to effectively manage the legal and regulatory aspects of a company.
Eligibility for CS Course:
Candidates who have completed 10+2 or equivalent are eligible to apply for CS EXECUTIVE ENTRANCE EXAM(CSEET).
Graduates or postgraduates in any discipline can apply directly for the Executive program of the CS course.
Final-year students of graduation or post-graduation can also apply for the Executive program.
Structure of the CS Course:
The CS course is divided into three levels:
CSEET: This is the entry-level program for candidates who have completed 10+2 or equivalent. The program consists of four papers
• Business Communication.
• Legal Aptitude, Logical Reasoning, and Quantitative Aptitude.
• Economic & Business Environment.
• Current Affairs, Presentation, and communication skills.
Executive Program: This program is for graduates or postgraduates in any discipline or for candidates who have passed the CSEET exam. The program consists of seven papers:
Jurisprudence, Interpretation & General Laws (100 Marks)
Capital Market & Securities Laws Part I – Capital Market (40 Marks) Part II – Securities Laws (60 Marks)
Company Law & Practice Part I – Company Law – Principles and Concepts (60 Marks) Part II – Company Administration & Meetings (40 Marks)
Economic, Commercial and Intellectual Property Laws Part I – Economic & Commercial Laws (60 Marks) Part II – Intellectual Property Laws (40 Marks)
Setting Up of Business, Industrial & Labour Laws Part I – Setting Up of Business (60 Marks) Part II – Industrial & Labour Laws (40 Marks)
Tax Laws & Practice Part I – Direct Tax (60 Marks) Part II – Indirect Tax (40 Marks)
Corporate Accounting and Financial Management Part I – Corporate Accounting (60 Marks) Part II – Financial Management (40 Marks)
Mode of Examination: Combination of both 20% case-based objective type questions and 80% descriptive questions on all papers at Executive Programme
Except Paper No. 4 i.e. Corporate Accounting and Financial Management which is 100% descriptive. Duration : 3 Hours (each paper) Marks: 100 Marks (each paper)
Professional Program: This is the final level of the CS course and is designed to equip students with advanced knowledge and skills. The program consists of four papers:
- Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) – Principles & Practice Part I – Governance and Sustainability (65 Marks) Risk Management (20 Marks) Part III- Environment & Sustainability Reporting (15 Marks)
2, Strategic Management & Corporate Finance Part I – Strategic Management (40 Marks) Part II – Corporate Finance (60 Marks)
- Drafting, Pleadings, and Appearances Part I – Drafting and Conveyancing (70 Marks) Part II – Pleadings and Appearances (30 Marks)
4.Corporate Restructuring, Valuation and Insolvency Part I – Corporate Restructuring (40 Marks) Part II – Valuation (20 Marks) Part III – Insolvency, Liquidation & Winding-up (40 Marks)
- Compliance Management, Audit & Due Diligence Part I – Compliance Management (40 Marks) Part II – Audit & Due Diligence (60 Marks)
- Elective 1 (Select one Paper out of 4 Elective Papers below)
- Elective 2 (Select one Paper out of 5 Elective Papers below)
- CSR & Social Governance Part I – Corporate Social Responsibility (50 Marks) Part II – Social Governance (50 Marks)
- Internal and Forensic Audit Part I – Internal Audit (60 Marks) Part II – Forensic Audit (40 Marks)
- Intellectual Property Rights – Law & Practice (100 Marks)
- Artificial Intelligence, Data Analytics, and Cyber Security – Laws & Practice (100 Marks)
- Arbitration, Mediation & Conciliation Part I – Arbitration & Conciliation (70 Marks) Part II – Mediation (30 Marks)
- Goods and Services Tax (GST) & Corporate Tax Planning Part I – Goods and Services Tax (GST) (70 Marks) Part II – Corporate Tax Planning (30 Marks)
- Labour Laws & Practice (100 Marks)
- Banking & Insurance – Laws & Practice Part I – Banking Laws (50 Marks) Part II – Insurance Laws (50 Marks)
- Insolvency and Bankruptcy – Law & Practice (100 Marks)
Mode of Examination: Descriptive For Elective Papers: Descriptive & Open Book Duration : 3 Hours (each paper)
Marks: 100 Marks (each paper)
Career Opportunities for CS Professionals:
CS professionals can work in a wide range of industries including finance, banking, insurance, manufacturing, consulting, and more. They can work in roles such as company secretary, legal advisor, compliance officer, internal auditor, and more. With the growing importance of corporate governance and regulatory compliance, the demand for CS professionals is increasing rapidly.
The CS course is a comprehensive program that equips students with the knowledge and skills required to effectively manage the legal and regulatory aspects of a company. The course provides a range of career opportunities for professionals who are interested in working in the corporate sector. If you are interested in pursuing a career in this field, consider enrolling in the CS course offered by the Institute of Company Secretaries of India.